...the false defence is still published. Read this - dated April 2012 - still missing the point about Bukhari. The criticisms were because she said:
'I am a good Muslim'
and acted as a non-Muslim.
Therefore she was misrepresenting Islam and trying to trick Muslims into believing her behaviour was acceptable in Islam.
What sort of being does that? Work it out.....
1. Slurs from women were nothing to do with Islam
2. veiled threats from extremists. Untrue. No such threat was ever made. She milked the impression to get the non-Muslim vote as she realised that non-Muslims would not vote for her as she claimed to be a Muslim
3. Racist abuse - nothing to do with being a Muslim
4. She closed down her Facebook page. She never did. She has hundreds of followers and they populate the forums and voted for her
5. Being called a 'dirty Muslim' is a compliment as she is being criticised for her faith when in fact she is acting AGAINST Islam.
Then published this week (a year late!!!) from here comes this:
"Support has come from Spain, the Middle East, Pakistan, India and China. Most women supporters say she represents not just a role model for Muslim women, but all those who refuse to be cowed by bullies."
So a 'role model for Islam' is someone who:
a. acts against Islam
b. disregards the Quran-based advice that what she is doing is wrong
c. manipulates the truth to get media attention
d. lies about death threats
Muslim girl, 19, 'stoned to death after taking taking part in beauty contest'A teenage Muslim girl was stoned to death under 'Sharia law' after taking part in a beauty contest in Ukraine.
Katya Koren, 19, was found dead in a village in the Crimea region near her home.
Friends said she liked wearing fashionable clothes and had come seventh in a beauty contest. Her battered body was buried in a forest and was found a week after she disappeared.
Katya Koren, 19, lived in the Crimea region of the Ukraine. Her battered body was found buried in woodland
One of the three - named as 16-year-old Bihal Gaziev - is under arrest and told police she had 'violated the laws of Sharia'.
Gaziev said he had no regrets about her death because she had violated the laws of Islam.